Unity Tutorial 02

 

for this unity tutorial 2 i learn more about empty object so it can keep the project clean and i could keep the whole game in order in the game object storing . and i also learn more about using the input manager in the game. i put in the translate and rotate in the scripts so the car can move around the track. it the plane part that doing my head in. nothing is working for me it wouldn't move for me. i try making it go up and down maybe its something in the  C# script. but in the end i just watch the video that help me out . now i can't wait to get going on the next unity hopefully its not to stressful in the process. And i think the video really help with is unity instead of reading the thing because there are few thing that will get you very lost in process. i need to work on getting my file in order for the next lessons so i wont be in trouble again or mess up the whole unity losson. This will guide me to get going on my 3D game for this semester.     




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Beta

Prototype