My Introduction

Hello my name is victory Ojo and i'm 21 years old and I'm a second year student in tu Blanchardstown. i am studying creative digital media its going to be 3 years thing all together and maybe doing a four years in the future. I live in kilcock that like 7 mins away from maynooth so i have to take 2 bus everyday to come here. So I take the 139 from maynooth that come every 2hr to the college.

I was born in italy come here when i was 3 years old. I love playing football for my free time, my favourite team that i support is liverpool been a fan since i was 5 years old. I used to play for maynooth town fc and the university team from 2015 till 2019. i was a cb at my prime then i stop because of the leaving cert.

I love playing games on the ps4, like fifa, gta, and many other bad ass game. when I'm not busy i love watch anime shows my best shows are bleach, hunter x hunter, naruto , jojo and tokyo ghoul.


I love eating pizza that my go to food for the day and drinking ice tea can't go wrong with that


I did a plc for a year in stillorgan called Media Production i really enjoyed it that why i came here because I love editing and making my own films during this course.





week2

Comments

  1. Nice to meet you. I look forward to working further with you and reading over more of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Introduction, hope to see many more blogs in the future

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Victory,
    You were Born in Italy!! Thats so interesting. I've never seen anime but I've heard its good. Can't go wrong with pizza :) Best of luck this year and I'll see you around campus.
    Philippa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn Victory learning new things about you, Italy wow continue the good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yooo Victory, wow didn't realize that you were born in Italy! Man I watched Tokyo ghoul too it was actually really good hope to be playing more football with you this year bro, be careful of your feet though playing without shoes is no joke ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Victory, great intro. I didn't know you were born in Italy that's really cool. Pizza and ice tea is good you're right, can't go wrong. I did a PLC too in Dunboyne, I think they're really helpful and give you good foundations to build on in college.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Victory, I loved your intro. I cannot imagine having to take 2 busses to college. I only have 1 bus in my village that only goes to blanch/dublin at like 7 in the morning. I love pizza as well. Im more of a margarita person and I respect everyone's pizza taste (Unless it has peppers or jalapeno's lol, i personally don't get the taste there). I did a PLC too. It was fun and I loved it and it inspired me to come here. Where in Italy are you from? I was in Rome and Orvieto before and I loved the Orvieto village. Loved reading the intro

    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beta

Prototype