Prototype

for this week project blog i had to try make a decent start on my game its not the best but it's going to the right  direction. so far i have my plan made on the game. i made the ground for the field with a 3D green mode for the game. i created a materials folder for the shape i'm going to used in this game. i made 3 cylinder, 1 sphere shape from the game object tools bar. it was a bit hard getting the shape to rotate and stretch into a goal post that took me like a good 1hr 30 mins.im just finding it hard to get the script working because it keeps saying its not matching with the unity. i pray that i can make the ball moving into the goal but i don't really know what coding work for that. i want the player to be the ball and so the ball can shot into the posts. and i'm still trying to get a object to block the goals so the player can't win. i think i need to go back to few unity i see if i can get the ball moving as the player and i need to try make a barrier so the ball won't be going down the game play.





        


                                                                           Trying to get the ball in play






           


                                                           This is the making of the pitch and the 2 post












             

                Made the ball colour and its goals wide a bit



Comments

  1. Hi , Victory, good start on your project, when I read your post I understood that I have the same problems like you as I need my objects falling from the sky in a random order. I spoke to Irene and I think there is something you can find useful in unit 2, but you just need to change direction in the code, so i am going to try , i will check your blog again, maybe you will find some other way that can help me as well, so wish you good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Victory, It looks like your game is coming along well. I like how you know exactly what you want to do and it seems as though you understand it will be a challenge, and that’s good because it’s going to feel great when you complete the game and have everything in it that you want. I'm interested in what types of challenges you are going to add in for the player or how you will make it a bit difficult for them. Will you add a crowd in the background if it's supposed to be a football stadium? That would be cool, and having crowd noise with some music sounds good and would be cool to see. Best of luck with your game, Victory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Victory

    Your prototype is looking good right now. I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling. I really like your idea of doing a football game. I hope your game works out for you in the end. I wish you the best of luck with it and can't wait to see how it looks at the end.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Beta