Technology Tools week2

 


                                                               Technology Tools    




The only tool that i really know is blogger I used it for sinead and siobhan because wix was so hard to understand and i know a bit about pinsters because i have a account that i used for plc last years. its handed to get image but i think it cost a bit more money to download the best image that you really want.

I would really like to learn more about the bookmarker cheezburger, auto and that unity 3D look like it would help me down the line. I think we use most of the tools for other modules last year but i can't remembers. I hope some of these skills will be teached during this semester. and i really need one for reading well. 



https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Faccess2eic.eu%2Faccess2eic-tools-from-technology-to-business%2F&psig=AOvVaw3-JUHXafeyHmvj63UawdDK&ust=1633346911463000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=2ahUKEwiijfLEka7zAhVzXRUIHfHQD4oQr4kDegUIARDcAQ






week2





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Beta

Prototype