Tutorial 07

 this week was the last unity of the year I'm happy that its all over now. unity was stress during this semester 2 there was two part to do and it look hard and took too much time for me again. the first one was called audio i had to add clips into the game so i can hear some sound that play when the game is underway. it was hard for some time to get it working. i always keep getting my flies mix up during the process. Getting the background music to go lounder was all new to me i really enjoyed that. The last part was called build, run, describe it was very quick and didnt wasted too much time to do. overall i enjoyed this lesson that help me to make a game.






https://cdn.drawception.com/drawings/Sw6j27HQVA.png


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Beta

Prototype