Unity Tutorial 08

For this week unity I decided to do the lesson 4.4 so I could get more knowledge from working on unity instead of doing my game for this lesson. it was not easy because  my coding on the script is still giving me problem. i manage to get the player to spawns with for-loops that keep the control over the number of time using the instantiate method in the game. That really help so I could spawns different enemies  making it fun to operate during this process. so when the player kills one enemies they will not come back. I had to put the increment operator into the script so the for loop can run faster in the server. it was the custom method with parameter that was giving me more stress in unity. when i played it wouldn't keep track of the number of enemies to spawns in the game. i learned that find object of type was grand to use in the game so i could see the number of enemies that in the scene. Now i just need a decent coding so i could move my objects as the enemies in my game so it can go left and right when the player is trying to shot the ball into the goals that my problem because nothing is moving in my game so far. 




                                                                         logo of unity



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Beta

Prototype