Unity Tutorial 05

For this week unity for (week 6) was very fun to do i had to try make the background move using  more coding for the game and learning new skill for this unity. i had the same problem like i alway had it was the script i just keep getting the code mix up in the process. i had to make a background script so the game can keep moving on and on. i applied the box collider into the script so when the background goes off past the mark so it can reset back to the starting point automatically in the game. i had to put a equal operator into the coding this help me to see if the game had any problem and to make sure it was equal. I also learned use tagging in this unity lesson it was grand enough for the scene to help me to compare the tag to only the thing that was needed to be there. i pray this will help me for my game making soon and i can't wait for the next unity to be started. I'm still not confident around this unity and the time that it take me to try finish it. it just too long and stressful sometimes but i'll keep going till the end.



logo of unity

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Beta

Prototype