Unity Tutorial 01

First time that i ever used unity and i enjoy the tutorial. I didnt know we needed to download a app called Visual Studio to operate the whole thing it was like a bracket app i used for making a website back in year one. it was hard at first because i couldn't move the car for some time until i went to the lectures for some help. i think i just got the C# Scripts mix up for sometime that why it didnt work. i learn how to use public variable and it can be game object and the accesses modifies  also knowing how to initialize the variable that was a bit hard at the start but got there in the end. I can't wait to get started on the next unity soon. I hope it won't get to hard and it will be easy like this one. I think the video are much better then reading it because it seem too much stress and take lots of time trying to remember everything at once. hopefully i can gain new skill and put all my ability into making my game plus i can show my friends how i made the game from using unity as a example in the future .  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Beta

Prototype