Review Week Comments and Feedback

 from the start of this semester i did really understand what was going on with the comment on the blog i only have lots of comment on my introduction with different people in my course giving me a good feedback on how i go around my daily business in collages life. And i never knew that you had to be giving peer comment every week still after the reading week that when everything came to me. and i started keeping up with the peace. I really like commenting on people blog because it gives me more information about there background and were they came from. Plus is show that everyone was struggling hard during the yr 1 semester that give me a relief that i'm not the only one struggling too. 

Most of the feedback that i alway give are nice and positive in the end i love to give people praise on their good work for this semester. i don't give any bad feedback when i knows it's all decent work that people are putting in. But sometime it's stressful because that render keep giving me the same people almost every time. it must be broken for me or something else is messing up my laptop. I would give this a soiled seven out of ten becuses 150 word is so hard to be writing in a comment or feedback for people. i alway have to think so hard to try get the amount of word for each student in my module. I really enjoy getting comment from other people it give me a boost in confident and it helps me to want what i need to try focus on during this semester to make a game because everything is so hard also im getting lost half the time. I wish from the start that i had a better understanding for this blogging lifestyle and not get totally confused on the feedback setup. 


https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fthumbs.dreamstime.com%2Fb%2Ffeedback-comments-road-sign-illustration-over-white-background-32239926.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dreamstime.com%2Froyalty-free-stock-image-feedback-comments-road-sign-illustration-over-white-background-image32239926&tbnid=y_k9LQ1v4lsY4M&vet=12ahUKEwjHmIXtoa_0AhWeQBUIHeIFDNIQMygCegUIARDMAQ..i&docid=_BTAHclA_XcJPM&w=800&h=799&itg=1&q=comment%20on%20feedback&ved=2ahUKEwjHmIXtoa_0AhWeQBUIHeIFDNIQMygCegUIARDMAQ



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Beta

Prototype