Unity Tutorial 04

 for this week unity 2.4  it was getting a bit more hard for me because of my coding was not working its must  have being the new update in unity. so i had to reset my laptop for a few time until everything was working better. i had to try get the player to jump using the spacebar on the laptop, Get component really help me in this so that the rigidbody for the player will work. Force mode. impulse was very useful for me in this process because i didnt have to moving thing by transform translate in the code . i just move the player by applying force this really gave the player more freedom in the game and now the player can jump over obstacle with eas. Gravity modifier was good to use in the game so the player can float nicely,

I think the boolean data type was a bit hard to link in because the true was acting up for me for a bit but i just had to go back and watch the video again and see what i type wrong. The operator was hard to in the sticpt because i forget to put the signs so that the multiples equals couldn't work for me too add physics gravity in the game. at the end of the day it was okay i can't wait to get going onto the next unity hopefully its not to hard like the last few weeks.



logo of unity


https://connect-prd-cdn.unity.com/20190606/learn/images/998f1459-9767-49af-a033-b1e52a38bc66_P31080pBanner__1_.png.2000x0x1.webp


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Beta

Prototype