Game Vision Statement

 Introduction: 

 This week blog post it will be on just one game idea for this semester .And that's going to be the second idea that i pick the football game with someone trying to get the ball into the goals. I was so lost on what to pick from the 4 ideas then i seen few game from the past that give me the ideas. I kind of moved from sports game that i played as a kid for example score heroes and world cup 2010 penalty shooter game were the top of my list. So now I'm going to create a game where you have to get the ball past a moving shape.

Genre:

This genre of this game is going to be a football themed arcade sport video game featuring 3D graphics. I'm not too sure on how the camera set up will be like but something like pong game so the player is trying to gain point when shooting pass the shape.


Theme:

Setting up will be in a green and blue background giving off a football field atmospheres like the game called real football 2010.


Aesthetic:

The aesthetic of my game will be a football shootout where there will be like an object floating like a moving fan behind the net so it give off that rivalry vibes, making the player feel like it's against the time that they need to get the points on the scoreboard. The player will be able to get fast moving ability on the ball so they can score on the moving target by every shot going in perfectly.


Gameplay:

i was thinking about making a football game with a huge ball in the enters of the felids. and someone in goals so the gamers can try shoot the ball into the net while the keeper is trying to saving it. The ball will take the whole screen when I am done, i hope to have like some goal post and a small pitch. The gamer will only have 5 shot to take and they have to at least get 3 shot so they can go to the next level. There will be like 3 level all together for this game in level 2 the keeper will be huge in goals so its hard for the player to score in. And for the final level i am thinking the goals to be very small so there no chance the player will win the game. if they do win the game there will get a nice gold medal or even a trophy price saying victory. There will be quick action music from the get go of the game and once the player lost the music stops. The game speed gats faster at every miss of the shots from the player.









https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.wired.com%2Fphotos%2F59fccff22d3f5732c7d5aa15%2Fmaster%2Fw_2560%252Cc_limit%2FPong-TA-B1C1YX.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wired.com%2Fstory%2Finside-story-of-pong-excerpt%2F&tbnid=ALyE-4DAlheTkM&vet=12ahUKEwjynt3BqIT0AhUTUBUIHRWDBk8QMygBegUIARDZAQ..i&docid=0m7IYkb3TCMR2M&w=2400&h=1799&itg=1&q=Pong&ved=2ahUKEwjynt3BqIT0AhUTUBUIHRWDBk8QMygBegUIARDZAQ




Comments

  1. Hi Victory!

    I was reading through this blog and I have to say it is quite an interesting concept!

    I think the example of how you tied the world cup penalty 2010 shooter and score heroes is pretty cool and that is because I used to play that as a kid in school. Since those games, you talked about are 2D games except score heroes, How would you go about making this game 3D? What sort of camera angles will you use? If I were to make a suggestion if this does not take too much time, you can probably add different colour kits to represent different countries. I like the idea where you make the game more challenging by giving the player 5 shots and having to get 3 shots in to continue. That makes it more challenging which I do like. In my opinion, this seems like a good idea and I hope this project goes very well for you and I wish you all the best Victory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victory, I really like your game idea. I used to play Score Hero all day when I was younger it was so good!! I like the idea that you have to make 3 out of 5 shots to make the next level, it adds challenge. Best of luck making it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Beta

Prototype