Time Strategies

                                                                                



From reading some of the articles the first one I really like was the time management tips just for creative by amanda Oliver it make sense to me that i should be taking my work break very wisely when i'm getting tired and could end up burning out by doing so. For the stuff that i hate most i should alway do it first this would give me energy to started the work before i get the idea of quitting. it not the first time that it happen.

I have to keep track of time for sure that my biggest downfall from that I know the other tips for time management. I hope to learn more about keeping workload tidy so I don't forget where they are at the end of this semester. 


https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.toastmasters.org%2Fmagazine%2Fmagazine-issues%2F2020%2Fjan%2Ftips-for-time-management&psig=AOvVaw16oxRhvuPPoHR9cceE5lgu&ust=1633352291906000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=2ahUKEwjupb7Kpa7zAhX5SEEAHWMUBJgQr4kDegUIARCEAg







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Beta

Prototype